GRAPHICS AND PRINTING
What kind of printing do you do? +
- We do flexographic printing
What are your print specifications? +
- Hyperlink to Pre-press/ Print Spec sheet
Do you have prepress art capabilities in-house? +
- Yes, we do all prepress in-house utilizing Kodak Flexcel high definition flexographic insight systems.
Do you make your own plates? +
- Yes, we have a state of the art photopolymer plate making system in-house in Dallas, Texas.
What line screen do you run? +
- Standard line screen is 150. We have the capability to produce printed film up to 200 line screen.
How do I submit a graphics file? +
- FTP site (Hyperlink) or use your favorite file transfer site (ie. Dropbox)
Once an art file is submitted, how long before I receive a PDF or die-line? +
- You should receive a PDF/ die-line within 3-5 working days.
Do you provide color accurate proofs? +
- Yes, we provide color accurate proofs for all jobs containing process images. We require a signed and approved color proof prior to printing.
Can I do a press approval? +
- Yes, we welcome press approvals on all new jobs. We typically schedule press approvals for day shift, mid-week.
What ink systems do you use? +
- We use both solvent and water based ink systems – including extended gamut.